- Scarlett weighed 8lbs 7oz at birth, and when we left the hospital, she weighed 7lbs 13oz. Five days after Scarlett was born, we had an appointment with her pediatrician. She weighed 8lbs 5oz!
- I guessed that at her two week appointment she would weigh around nine pounds; I was close! At her two week appointment, she weighed in at 8lbs 14.5oz (68%). Her height 20.8" (68%) and head 14.25" (54%). I guess height must be hard to get because my baby was 21.5" at birth... lol.
- I was instructed to not do housework and to not walk up and down stairs for at least two weeks. I have reached a small milestone because it has been two weeks! woot. Not that I'll be doing much cleaning...
- This baby just loves to be held. As soon as I put her in her bouncer, her eyes pop wide open and she is not content unless being held. Yikes. She loves to scream/screech.
- Her cord fell off at thirteen days old.
I had been told to make sure baby was fed before doing pictures. I just couldn't wait, so I tried a few before feeding. She cried. I took some after she ate, and she did so good! We are going to take more tomorrow and hopefully get her announcements made and sent out. Here are some crying pictures. We kind of like them even though she looks so sad.